Requesting Media Mogul Materials

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Requesting Media Mogul Materials

Post by Devin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:23 pm

I'm looking for a few bits and pieces so I thought i'd create this topic to cater for my CD-i desires.

First and foremost did anybody make backups of the Media Mogul files hosted on the ICDIA, these were the only things Jorg couldn't find without digging up the original material from his attic. So if anybody has'em I can provide temporary FTP access to upload these resources. The files were as follows:

Code: Select all

MediaMogul 2.0
Released January 1994
This is the latest version of MediaMogul that can also be used on the older CDI 180/181/182 systems.
Filename: mediamogul20.zip (32.2 MB)

MediaMogul 2.1
Released August 1994
Version 2.1 is the latest version that is backwards compatible with scripts
generated in previous versions of MediaMogul.
Filename: mediamogul21.zip (31.8 MB)

MediaMogul 2.2.1
Released January 1996
Complete redesign to make the versions of MediaMogul for the various platforms consistent. This version is not backwards compatible with scripts generated in previous versions and with plugins designed for previous versions of MediaMogul. Optimized for usage with the I2M MediaAuthor card. This is the latest released version of MediaMogul. 
Filename: mediamogul221.zip (170 MB!) 
If you can help me out with this then i'd love to host it again!!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

InTheSand
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by InTheSand » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:05 am

Hi,

I have a Media Mogul CD - looking at it via ISOBuster, the most recent files are dated June 1995. Is this of any use?

- Ali

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:21 am

Just might be!! Can you tell me what version it is?
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

InTheSand

Post by InTheSand » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:13 am

Hi,

I'm not sure of the version (it's not an original disc) - I can't get it to boot in the emulator, and my CD-i machines are packed in boxes at the moment as I move house at the end of the week. However, once I've unpacked everything, I'll boot it on a real CD-i and will hopefully be able to tell you the version number.

There's a floppy disk with it too.

- Ali

3dotter

I have several Mediamogul versions

Post by 3dotter » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:34 pm

:D I have several Mediamogul versions. The latest I have burned on a CD ROM. I could make an image of that one. Some years ago I have been able to work with those as well. If you still want them please contact me at :arrow: addydej [at] xs4all [dot] nl.