CD-I Philips 490 Units for SALE - CHEAP

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
CD-I 4Sale
Burn:Cycle Activated

CD-I Philips 490 Units for SALE - CHEAP

Post by CD-I 4Sale » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:00 am

Hello,
I have several Philips 490 Players for Sale....I tested them several months ago and they all worked to some degree. I am not very familiar with these units and would like to sell "AS-IS"....they are in good cosmetic condition. I also have a bushel full of Power Supplies...and another bushel full of RF splitters.

I will have to confirm...but I believe I still have around 20 of the 490 players and 100+ of the Power Supplies and RF Splitters!

Anyone interested in 1 or ALL....please email me with questions...and name your price!

I am located in Tampa, Florida 33635 and will ship anywhere for cost of postage, or can arrange for pickup locally.

Thanks for your consideration,
John

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:59 pm

Interesting. Where did you get them from John?

If you were living in the Netherlands, I'd sure wanted to buy one!

CD-I 4Sale

Post by CD-I 4Sale » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:22 pm

Hi Bas,
My brother picked these up from a company that had used them for some type of training. I really don't know much else about their history. Realizing this is a UK posting board, would you happen to know of any others that are U.S. based? That way shipping won't be so costly for someone who wants these...

Thanks,
John

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:04 pm

Don't worry John, we have enough USA regulars on the board, they probably don't check the forum every day, so give it some time and I'm sure more potential buyers will show up! Other than this, try ebay or the newsgroup?

Techno

Post by Techno » Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:36 am

Hopfully your still checking on this forum. I already have the system that you are trying to sell but would be willing to buy one if you have the Game Pad with the system. It look simular to the SNES pad if your not sure what I was talking about...
But I'm very interested in getting a new controller. Please respond if you see this.