RAM RAID HOMEPAGE on-line!!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

RAM RAID HOMEPAGE on-line!!

Post by Devin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:51 pm

Just for some fun i've relaunched the RAM RAID HOMEPAGE under CD-online.co.uk as it originally existed!!

The login and registration procedures obviously don't work through the website however videos that were accessable through the website which existed on the CD-online Issue 02 Disc have been uploaded and are now viewable through the CHARACTERS page. From what I can gather some background music played whilst viewing these webpages. These are in .ABM format and I haven't had any success altering them into a Windows Medium. Also nothing exists on the CD-online homepage itself, yet...maybe a future project for revival :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:11 pm

like this,

most of these pages are still available using the Web Archive.

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:50 pm

The ABM files you're referring to are probably CD-i IFF ADPCM Level B Mono files (A - B - M, get it?).

If they are, they should be decodable using the "Audio Conversion Utility" software from ICDIA. You may have to Kill20 them first (technical babble omitted).

Or I can try to convert them for you; is there some place I can download them from? I don't have a RAM RAID disc, unfortunately...

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:55 am

Ace!! I'll give that a pop but i'm not much of a "Techie". Might need your assistance CD-i Fan :roll:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"