"Secret Policeman's Ball"

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Spiny Norman
Burn:Cycle Activated

"Secret Policeman's Ball"

Post by Spiny Norman » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:22 pm

Hello!

This may seem like a silly question but has anyone seen these VCDs?

The Secret Policeman's Ball, The Other Ball, The Third Ball, The Secret Policeman's Biggest Ball.

I have been looking for these VCDs for a long time. A Dutch release I think. The guys on the covers are Rowan Atkinson and John Cleese and others.
Should anyone have a lead for me do not hesitate to send me a message!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:47 pm

Good to see you back again! At least, if you're the same Spiney Norman from the Gamespy Forum! It's a bit late for me now, but I'll dig into that later.... Unknown titles to be honest!

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:40 pm

hey spiny i dont know if you are just looking for the vcds only but the dvd versions are all over ebay. heres an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SECRET-POLICEMA ... dZViewItem
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Spiny Norman
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Spiny Norman » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:45 am

I am not sure if I am the same Spiny Norman actually. I did post once or twice on another CDI forum though.

Captain J wrote:hey spiny i dont know if you are just looking for the vcds only but the dvd versions are all over ebay. heres an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SECRET-POLICEMA ... dZViewItem
True. I have those. But I am a silly collector of useless things so I want the VCDs as well.
Besides, the subtitles on the VCD are helpful because the audio isn't always clear (and being Dutch I can read them, obviously). The DVD doesn't have any.

This is a long shot I know. But it never hurts to ask.

Captain J
Softech Recruit

Post by Captain J » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 am

i agree with you on that, i always like to have the originals as well! :D
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!