Dutch CD-i Magazines Online!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:40 am

Just look at the pretty pictures! You know it's kinda strange but i'm beginning to get the jist of what something reads like in Dutch and have a basic understanding of what they are saying. I'll be putting Mayonnaise on my chips next!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

christw
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by christw » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:26 pm

Devin wrote:Just look at the pretty pictures! You know it's kinda strange but i'm beginning to get the jist of what something reads like in Dutch and have a basic understanding of what they are saying. I'll be putting Mayonnaise on my chips next!
That was the French (I guess you're referencing 'Pulp Fiction' here...). But, we put mayonaise on the stuff as well. I know I will tonight!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:02 pm

christw wrote:That was the French (I guess you're referencing 'Pulp Fiction' here...). But, we put mayonaise on the stuff as well. I know I will tonight!
No definately the Dutch, i've travelled to the Netherlands on numerous occasions and seen it first hand! Unheard of in the UK, we stick to Tomato sauce.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Philipscdi.com
CD-i Site Admin

Post by Philipscdi.com » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:38 pm

We all have different tastes when it comes to what we put on our fries, as long as we all remember that French fries are actually... Yes, Belgian!!

Just like Hercule Poirot!

:-p

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:33 pm

oh sweet magazines! Even the Oog & Oor CD-i specials are uploaded! You're the man! The whole collection is complete! Very much worth checking out, time after time!