Software problem! The 7'th guest

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:02 pm

The CDI-670 player is actually a very new player.

Also, I did not experience any problems when playing any version of the game on any tested player.

I have no idea what the problem is that Philips tried to fix with the v203 version of the game.

It might not be the problem that you are experiencing. I would not at all be surprised if there are a lot of bugs in the player software and in the games that never got fixed at all, and did slip through the quality check.

Realtime
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Realtime » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Well ofcourse that could be the case all i can do is tell my experiences and the version i have plays on the 450 but not the 220 nor my 670 wich to be honest with you bogles me couse i always thought that the 670 was a newer player than the 450 so it had newer (if not) the same software etc and yes i'm just doing a logical thing here with the number naming of the cdi players :) But none the less my problems on the 220 and 670 (not my 450) is that in fact the same "bug" problem or atleast it acts excactly the same as it on the players named above shows itself on my 7th guest.
Calm, collected, full, rich life? ...Bored? Instant crisis!