cdi-220

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
steve
Burn:Cycle Activated

cdi-220

Post by steve » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:53 pm

Hi everyone.
The remote control has stopped working although it works ok with the front panel buttons.The hand set is ok as i can hear the pulses on a longwave radio.Can any body help and where can i find schematics for this machine?

regards
steve :(

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:30 am

can you be a bit more specific?

What do you mean with the hand set? what about a wired controller? Does the machine malfunction itself?

What kind of schematics are you looking for? The CD-i itself, the controller, and what purposes are you thinking about using these...?

dudley

cdi-220 schematics

Post by dudley » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:45 pm

the schematics for the 220 can be downloaded from http://fileshare.eshop.bg

the downside is that you don't get the written word on the actual machine, but i suppose that's the price of getting it for free.

if any one does have the rest of the manual then i would be very interested.

i don't know if any other models are available, i haven't looked.
none

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:09 am

I can't seem to find it there.

If you're referring to the MC 220 download, that is a whole other device.
The correct model number is CDI 220; I cannot find any useful links under CDI or CD-i, or even Philips for that matter...

steve

Post by steve » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:54 am

[quote="Bas"]can you be a bit more specific?

What do you mean with the hand set? what about a wired controller? Does the machine malfunction itself?

What kind of schematics are you looking for? The CD-i itself, the controller, and what purposes are you thinking about using these...?[/quote

Hi
Sorry. I should have said that the cdi player works ok when using the front panel buttons of the player but the remote control functions do not.
The schematics may possibly be helpful in tracing this fault.Without the remote control i can not increase the audio output level from the phono sockets at the rear of the machine.I am using this player to play cd+gd discs i.e karaoke.

regards
steve

steve

Re: cdi-220 schematics

Post by steve » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:20 am

dudley wrote:the schematics for the 220 can be downloaded from http://fileshare.eshop.bg

the downside is that you don't get the written word on the actual machine, but i suppose that's the price of getting it for free.

if any one does have the rest of the manual then i would be very interested.

i don't know if any other models are available, i haven't looked.
Hello.
I have tried this site and i can not find any information on this machine.How did you find it?

regards
steve

dudley

cdi220 service manual

Post by dudley » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:36 pm

my apology for the big mistake, where I wrote 220 it should have read 210.

javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
Embarassed
none