Two year Celebration!

CDinteractive aims to provide a stable hosting option to all CD-i related websites with a central core of a single forum from which to build a true community around the diverse offerings. To this end if you find any problems with hosted sites or dead links to various sections then please report them here.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Two year Celebration!

Post by Bas » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:26 am

You may not have noticed this but this new forum and with it the whole CDinteractive Network just passed the status of two years! I know these celebrations keep coming with something new, but it's again a nice opportunity to realize it was a big step for the CD-i community, and I feel it's quite a success as well.

I also hope we will be able to attract more websites to join us to expand our community. With all the help we will keep CD-i on the map of the Retrogaming scene. It's great to see more people realizing the specialty of CD-i and their effort to dedicate a website to it (or will in the near future.................)
Last edited by Bas on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruekov
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Ruekov » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:26 am

congratulations ! :)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:25 am

That long already! Ah yeah, bill just dropped through the door :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 am

You may not have noticed this but this forum and with it the whole CDinteractive Network just passed the status of two years!

It's that long huh! Two years, and look at it now... Still small, and I'll predict it'll be that way forever. Can you imagine how it will look like in five years time?

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:12 pm

congrats! :o lolz i wonder how long it will take for ppl to care about the CD-I... who knows maybe they never will... in there heads why would you get a CD-I when you could get an Xbox 360/Wii/PS3? ><

i like the CD-I tho theres something differant about the games on the system :D makes me feel like a child again! :D and im only 13 XDDD

rdjnl
Softech Recruit

Post by rdjnl » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Vincent,

For some reason I get the impression that you don't (want to) understand that the cd-i is a machine from +/- 15 years back...

:roll: :evil: :roll:

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:46 am

i know :D something about the games just make me feel all fuzzy inside like when i was a kid :D :o oh sweet! a cookie :D XDDDD

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit

Post by Vincent XIII » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:43 pm

course... i still am a kid LOL!

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit

Post by Vincent XIII » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:39 am

your right bad comparisen ok SNES to CDI :D