Forum Upgrade

CDinteractive aims to provide a stable hosting option to all CD-i related websites with a central core of a single forum from which to build a true community around the diverse offerings. To this end if you find any problems with hosted sites or dead links to various sections then please report them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Forum Upgrade

Post by Devin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:46 pm

The CDinteractive Forums are going to be upgraded today. We hope for a smooth transition but if you spot any errors please report them to us.

Also previous upgrades might be overwritten as a result such as the hidden e-mail function as default to unregistered users. Please update the settings within your Profile to hide the e-mail address.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:57 pm

Upgrade has been completed.

If you spot any errors please inform us!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:04 pm

Whilst I'm at it, I'll attempt some upgrades to prevent SPAM and the use of users e-mail address for further SPAM. Presuming you haven't safe guarded it already.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Implemented some nice e-mail protection. Once you click on any of the users 'e-mail' tab it will be displayed in your e-mail client as...

user AT cdinteractive DOT co DOT uk

I hope most people will have enough sense to edit the address into a useable form! :roll: