CD-Online.co.uk Domain

CDinteractive aims to provide a stable hosting option to all CD-i related websites with a central core of a single forum from which to build a true community around the diverse offerings. To this end if you find any problems with hosted sites or dead links to various sections then please report them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

CD-Online.co.uk Domain

Post by Devin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:06 pm

Thanks to the information from my long time CD-i buddy i've snatched the domain CD-Online.co.uk which is currently directed through the CDinteractive network. This is really cool to me as it's a piece of British CD-i history if only in name alone! Perhaps somebody has some ideas about how to use this very important domain in the future, we can have some fun with this one.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:29 pm

You know, They were able to connect a cd-i to the Internet back in the ninetees. Don't you think it is possible to connect it again..? Or do the internet discs require a specific provider? Is the old content perhaps somewhere available on the web archive?

dealstokie
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by dealstokie » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:20 pm

I rally like the sound of this , The cdi was the first way I ever connected to the web.

It cant be that hard to set this up again can it ?
Couldnt the cdi software be redirected to somewhere like wanadoo? after all its only a phone number and a few settings? or am I missing something?
Cdi forever, I so love retro consoles !!!