where do i find smwww?

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
sprint media
Burn:Cycle Activated

where do i find smwww?

Post by sprint media » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 pm

i cant find anything anywhere please help?
or pm file if u can hope this is ok to post this.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:39 pm

Check it out.

Interview

Review

in-game video footage

prototype pics and fan-art

Everybody knows the game itself is widely available on the net. But, as a respective community, we do not allow any links to illegal resources...

Jaffar Sholva
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Jaffar Sholva » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:35 pm

Did I read it correctly: there are only three prototypes of this game in the whole world? If this is true, 1000 dollars are nothing. I would spend much more (if I had the money ^^ ). Do you know, which persons own this game? Is there one in this forum?

Btw. it looks really great! :shock:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:59 pm

It's a nice technical demo nothing more. Certainly not a complete game!

Since it's been digitised into ISO form the market value of any original has been diminished. Unless we ever find a version with more levels of course. I'm holding out for a prototype of Mario Takes America :D

Vincent XIII
Softech Recruit
Location: InASmallCornerAlone... NOT im not an emo or anything! or am i?idonthaveaprobwithemostheyaresexyLOL

Post by Vincent XIII » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 am

you should search the web for the ISO its really easy to find then put it on a disk and play it on your CDI and then basicly you own a Prototype to ^^ just dont sell it LOL! youd get in big trouble