Backgammon Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Backgammon Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:47 pm

The Backgammon game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with lots of new content including a quality Preview Image, USA Front, Back and Picture CD now available for download along with some general game information.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Nice! New updates! Backgammon is forgotten by everyone, just as titles like Connect 4, Battleship, Jigsaw....

I like the mentioning of Dorking on the back though ;)

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 am

Hey guys again sorry lack of posting, damn this thing called life, but cool great to see the sites still going and that things are still being updated :D.

@ Bas, ahh Battleship was a cool one, even if it was at times so easy to win you could hit every grid in the game leaving just that 1 last hit and still not have lost more than 3 ships.