Beautiful game pages!

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Beautiful game pages!

Post by Bas » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:11 pm

Wow, once this is completed, this games list is the most comprehensive and detailed CD-i games list ever. Simply beatiful! What are your experiences?

kettywilson01
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by kettywilson01 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

Hey thanks for the link. I was searching for De Zaak Van Sam and Domino from long time. But Domino has only basic support. Is there any other site which gives full support for it??

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 am

Nice, if you guys ever need a hand testing and confirming computability with the Emulator just ask.

Although I'm probably wrong in assuming, after all to assume is to make an ASS out of U n ME lol, but anyway am assuming that lords of the rising sun will not be compatible as its needs and uses the DVC or are the live actors stored in such a way that it doesn't require DVC?

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Thanks for the offer!

Once I get going I have a regimented way of conducting the tests to keep it uniform from one game to the other.

Just need to fix all the links and articles on Blackmoon before I turn my attention to compatibility again. Hopefully soon though!

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:33 pm

tgn_rogue wrote:am assuming that lords of the rising sun will not be compatible as its needs and uses the DVC or are the live actors stored in such a way that it doesn't require DVC?
It is not listed as DVC so I assume it doesn't need one. I haven't tested myself; not even sure if I own the game :-)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am

Lords of the Rising Sun is a base case CD-i title, it doesn't require the Digital Video Cartridge.

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Ahh I always just assumed it was as it used live actors over animated backgrounds, but fair enough, And yep am back again after another break from the internet and this damn annoyance called Real Life haha.