Burn:Cycle Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Burn:Cycle Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:25 pm

The Burn:Cycle game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with some common Game Facts and a small description of the retailer packaging including the little known and very rare Promotional Edition of Burn:Cycle. This includes a picture of the complete Promotional Edition packaging!
Last edited by Devin on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:27 pm

great facts! Just as we want them!

A little off-topic, but were there no plans for a Burn:Cycle 2?

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:04 am

I'm not entirely sure if a Burn:Cycle 2 was on the drawing board but it certainly would make sense to create a sequel to this successful game!!

Also i've uploaded the "Retail Video" used in stores to promote Burn:Cycle and added a little more information to the Game Facts.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm

Submitted by Craig (davcrag) and now available from the game page is the Burn:Cycle 1994 Winter Sampler Promotion Video. As we're finding with these clips you can again see that a prototype menu screen was implemented from the outset in this video.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:47 pm

Done some tidying up of the Game Page now with complete European Cover Scans, i'll have to redo the USA Versions given time. Also added the Abstract, extensive Bibliographic and the Copyright information from the disc.