Whack a Bubble Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Whack a Bubble Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:50 pm

The Whack a Bubble game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with some common Game Facts and a small description of the retail packaging. The company behind this game Creative Media had the same sort of focus as SPC Vision on gameplay and tongue in cheek humour. Expect more articles focusing on this company in the future, Bas has some pretty damn good details in the CD-i Information Centre for you to check out on the topic here

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:33 pm

The Whack a Bubble game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with an improved quality preview picture complete with front and back jewel case covers and manual scans ready for download. These resources have now been redirected through the CDinteractive network under the domain www.blackmoonproject.co.uk for files in the hundreds of kilobytes, this saves alot of hassle compared to the alternative of having to go through the Game Spy File Planet download system!!