Christmas Crisis Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Christmas Crisis Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:55 pm

The Christmas Crisis game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with some common Game Facts and a small description of the retail packaging with a preview of the front cover. Commonly confused with its sequel Christmas Country this was the first fully fledged platformer from DIMA/Creative Media unsurprisingly from the title this game uses Christmas themes!!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:24 pm

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:30 pm

Since your research into the company i've begun to get a fascination for Creative Media like I have for SPC, both companies were always toying with the technology they had available giving very impressive results. Take Tetsuo Gaiden as an example, rolling Digital Video footage with the shooting game imposed on top... the effect was quite outstanding!! I played this at THE GATORS booth in the CGEXPO 2005 for the first time and was very impresseed, it's shot to the top of my wanted list already.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:38 pm

Information from this disc including abstract, bibliographic and copyright has been added to the games page along with full cover scans.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"