General Site Enhancements

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

General Site Enhancements

Post by Devin » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:47 pm

I've updated the layout slightly on The Black Moon Project to give it a more streamlined and less confusing appearance. Basically this involved a revision of the menu systems in the left hand Navigation bar which now hopefully appears to make more sense. Starting with a boxout of featured games to supplement the main featured game in the picture preview box above. This featured game will be updated as new resources are added on a daily basis to the Games Archive. All new material is created directly by me and will adhere to a strict policy of quality scans that will replace all the current outdated materials. The other menus including Resources, Interactive, The Black Moon Project and Visitor Counter have been slightly reshaped as part of the ongoing update process. Also the Chat function has been removed to focus the communities discussions to an active CDinteractive Forum