Heiroglyph Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Heiroglyph Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:45 pm

The Hieroglyph game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a some general information such as the release date, publisher, developer and a preview of the games cover. Certainly one of the stranger releases, more information to follow.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:20 pm

"The two other games named "Magic Eraser" and "BMP Puzzle" are yet to be found." ??

these two normally exist devin. You want a pic?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:42 pm

look:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:43 pm

I rather assumed they we're still missing!! The game page has been updated accordingly.

Great work Bas, can I get some original scans at 200DPI resolution preferrably unedited with about a 1cm margin around the edges of the manual scan so I can clip it to the specification used on Black Moon? Be cool to get these resources all bundled up.