Movie Archive Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Movie Archive Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:13 pm

The Movie Archive on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a complete new set of preview images. Wasn't particularly happy with the old distorted set so I ripped some new versions this time maintaining the aspect ratio and they look alot better for it!! Also thrown in a new video of the "Philips Media Games Preview" featuring many released and unreleased game footage in a video montage, it's a monster at 33MB but easily downloaded through the CDinteractive network (NOT Game Spy!!).
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:21 pm

Promotional Video footage for Cluedo, Space Ace, The 7th Guest and Thunder in Paradise has been added to the Movie Archive enjoy :wink:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:07 pm

Updated the Movie Archive with links to the uploaded footage of Flashback and Lost Eden from the CD-online Issue 01 Disc.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:46 pm

Updated the movie Archive with links to the uploaded footage of Atlantis - The Last Resort from the 1997 Dutch Sampler Disc.