Lemmings Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Lemmings Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:06 pm

The Lemmings game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with lots of new content including a quality Preview Image, European Front, Back and Picture CD now available for download along with some general game information.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:09 pm

Now included a capture of the excellent Introduction Sequence by Johnny Wood along with the colourful Credits typical of any game with JW attached!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:45 pm

So, Lemmings was indeed produced for CD-i by DMA, the former Rockstar? I love Lemmings, and I must say it's still better than the 'modern' Lemmings version on PSP (have you ever played that!) At least CD-i had a mouse, which makes the controls so much easier.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:59 pm

Yes, I think it was a true joint project between Philips and DMA (which became Rockstar). Johnny had an interesting story about this as well. After leaving Philips he worked upon the GBA version of Grand Theft Auto at DMA/Rockstar but no-one seemed to remember anything about the heritage of this company when asked about Lemmings. Found that quite startling in a way seeing as Lemmings was such a BIG deal for them!