Mutant Rampage Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Mutant Rampage Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:08 am

The Mutant Rampage game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with the complete set of CD cover scans for the European Edition and various information from the disc itself.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:07 pm

Now included what appears to be Prototype Footage used on a Philips Retailer Demonstration Disc. Look carefully and you'll see Tori Swift was originally a guy!! I like the fact that they really went for the "Hard Sell" and I quote "Keep you entertained for days to come", not months or years then :roll:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:14 pm

Thanks to Craig otherwise known as davcrag on these forums we can now offer you the promotional footage for Mutant Rampage from the 1994 Winter Sampler Disc which I believe was a USA Exclusive!! Like the Retail Demo previously made available this video appears to show a prototype Menu Screen in operation which differs slightly from the final release.