Philips CDI 910 touchpad problem

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
killercarl145
Burn:Cycle Activated

Philips CDI 910 touchpad problem

Post by killercarl145 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:47 am

]ok I have a ntsc cdi 910 the first cdi model and I bought a touchpad for it but it is not working I did buy it from a different country so it may be pal so was the touchpad compilable with the cdi 910 becuz I know the controller works I wouldnt of bought of broken one.[/b]
Carl Curran

GAMGATOR2000
Softech Recruit

Re: Philips CDI 910 touchpad problem

Post by GAMGATOR2000 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:57 am

Hello Killer! :twisted:

You are plugging the TouchPad into the BACK of the CDI910, correct? All GamePads plug into the back of CDI910's. TrackerBalls & RollerControllers plug into the FRONT.
However, you did say you bought the TouchPad from another country. In my own testing, overseas TouchPads will not work on USA CDI Players.

See'ya,
gamgator2000

[quote="killercarl145"]ok I have a ntsc cdi 910 the first cdi model and I bought a touchpad for it but it is not working I did buy it from a different country so it may be pal so was the touchpad compilable with the cdi 910 becuz I know the controller works I wouldnt of bought of broken one.
gamgator2000 out . . .
aka CDI'ER