CD-i 180

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
bonav
Burn:Cycle Activated

CD-i 180

Post by bonav » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm

I have the following CD-i 180

Any idea what this is still worth if i put it on Ebay or simular?

Thanks

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Nice item.

This is the 1st CD-i model released isn't it? so I guess it means it could be quite rare.

This is an item I maybe interested in, depends on the price and how much postage is to the UK.

If you can't give me a price on how much you would sell for, I'd recommend ebay for maximum exposure on auction with worldwide delivery as an option.

Erronous
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Erronous » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Not really that rare, sold for about 10-25 euros. Really depends on the market, they are not sold very often like other players but usually there are also close to zero people looking for it. Also note that a lof of the unit's I've seen in .nl were 110V models.

With the third unit attached it's much rarer, I've only seen one of those sets twice. I doubt that would get much higher prices though, it's not really that useful as a CD-i player with no DVC option.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 pm

It looks really nice. I love the design, it is a kind of "house of the future" design from the 80's :-)

I don't have this player because it is so big, it is also very heavy.
Shipping of items over 5kg is somewhat expensive. I believe something like 30 euros within Europe and 60 euros to the US.

But a lovely item for your cdi collection