Shroo-man CD-i Collection

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Shroo-man CD-i Collection

Post by Shroo-man » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:36 am

Stuff in the picture (Left to Right): Cyber Soldier Sharaku, Domino, De Zaak van Sam, Hieroglyph, Solar Crusade, Les Schtroumpfs, Shaolin's Road (French), Strip Poker Pro, Strip Poker Live, Big Bang Show, Un Indien Dans la Ville, Lettergreep, Uncover Featuring Tatjana, Mutant Rampage: Bodyslam, Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold, Lucky Luke, International Tennis Open, Drug Wars, Crime Patrol, Atlantis: The Last Resort, Master Labyrinth, The Lost Ride, Lemmings, Creature Shock, Braindead 13, World Cup Golf, Hotel Mario, Laser Lords, Tetris, Voyeur, The Apprentice, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Thunder in Paradise, Who Shot Johnny Rock?, Mad Dog McCree, Zombie Dinos.

Stuff in the picture: Mad Dog McCree Peacekeeper Boxset (USA), Salvat Enciclopedia Interactiva, Historia Universal del Arte (4 CDs), Cine (Eddie, Mullholland Falls: La Brigada del Sombrero), Infantil (El Barrio mas Divertido de Richard Scarry, Escuela de Pintura I, Stickybear Leyendo), Jeugos (Astérix y el Desafío del César, Burn:Cycle, Inca), English Level 1, Flashback, Dictionnaire Hachette Multimédia, Gamester LMP GT-i Joypad, Historia de las Civilizaciones (I - IX), L'manette de Jeux + International Tennis Open (2 Player).

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 am

Wow that's a very nice collection Shroo-man! Especially those rare games on the left on the top picture! If you ever sell those: I'm interested! I also love Big Bang Show, have you ever played it? Infogrames made a lot of interesting CD-i games after 1996!

TheCDiFanboy92
Softech Recruit

Post by TheCDiFanboy92 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am

you have solar cruisade!!!!!!!
you bastard!!!! :P
i want that game!!! :)
btw nice collection i knew mine collection is sh*t!!! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdGFH_TC ... annel_page

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am

Bas wrote:Wow that's a very nice collection Shroo-man! Especially those rare games on the left on the top picture! If you ever sell those: I'm interested! I also love Big Bang Show, have you ever played it? Infogrames made a lot of interesting CD-i games after 1996!
Thanks Bas. Actually you're in luck because I have been thinking about selling a lot recently and have just decided that I will sell my whole CD-i collection. With the exception of a player and a controller.

However there is still one CD-i game that I really want to play - Making the Grade. I will trade any item in my collection for this. So if you have it than this is a great opportunity to swap it for a much rarer title.
TheCDiFanboy92 wrote:you have solar cruisade!!!!!!!
you bastard!!!! Razz
i want that game!!! Smile
btw nice collection i knew mine collection is sh*t!!! Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdGFH_TC ... annel_page
its not too bad, you gotta start somewhere. and you got quite a rare game already - De Zaak van Sam. If you want to upgrade your collection though now would be your chance when I start selling off my games.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 am

Ouch, you're selling? That's another one leaving the boat. CD-i is no easy platform unfortunately, and without any fan-base it's bound to disappear :(

I don't have Making the Grade, so I can't help you with that one.

But what i would like:
Cyber Soldier Sharaku, De Zaak van Sam, Hieroglyph, Les Schtroumpfs, Strip Poker Pro, Strip Poker Live, Big Bang Show, Un Indien Dans la Ville, Salvat Enciclopedia Interactiva

But I guess you're going for ebay, which most probably make the price too high for me.

But we'll see. I wouldn't sell it if I were you :)

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 am

I'm not giving up playing CD-i just collecting. I will still support and be interested in CD-i so I'm not leaving the boat. Its just that I could put that money to better use and I can still play ROMs that I backed up.

I believe Alan UK has Making the Grade. So Alan if you want to trade it for something (e.g Cyber Soldier Sharaku) let me know.

I'll still keep some CD-i things for myself though so If I feel like playing in the future I can. For instance my 22TCDI30, Gamester joypad and possibly my DVS VE-200.

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 pm

I would love to buy " Les Schtroumpfs" (depending on the price of course)

REALM
Burn:Cycle Activated

I'm interested in buying your collection.

Post by REALM » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi!!! Schroo-man

How much do you want for your collection and is it for sale???
Do you still have it for sale???

ps. Your speedy response would be greatly appreciated.

My email address: Fortyfitz40@yahoo.com

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 am

I'd probably sell the games seperately on eBay if I ever get desperate for money. I would be willing to sell it all in one go if the offer is good. However you must realise buying all that stuff cost thousands (AU$) when you count postage, EURO/GBP exchange rates etc.

So unless the offer for the lot would make up for most of what I paid I'd probably sell things seperately. That way I would get more of my money back. Best value would be to buy the whole lot, it's a massive collection (not all picutred here) with about 150 titles. Lots of rare and unique stuff - prototype, professional discs, most of the rare and sought after games, country exclusive titles, etc.

Hope that answered your question

REALM
Burn:Cycle Activated

Looking to buy some CDI games from anyone who wants to sell.

Post by REALM » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am

Hi!!!! Schroo-man

I would to buy games from you in sets of 10 0r 30 games a set if possible.
Please let me know if you start sellingsome of your games.

Email Address: Fortyfitz40@yahoo.com

Thanks
Realm