Help please, power adapter for cdi 370 in USA

If you encounter any problems with your CD-i system or have difficulty operating some software for CD-i then post your problems here. With help from the CD-i community and the vast resources hosted on the CDinteractive network we should be able to solve any trouble your experiencing.
Mcampellone
Burn:Cycle Activated

Help please, power adapter for cdi 370 in USA

Post by Mcampellone » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 am

Well it has happened, I unpacked after moving I cannot locate the power adapter for my cdi 370 portable player. I will gladly pay for a replacement, or even the plans to have a new one made at my local electronics shop. I live in the USA. I will gladly accept any leads. Also, I am desperately seeking a copy of the owners manual. Thank you all very much, I really appreciate it!

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm

According to various sources, both the CD-i 350 and the CD-i 370 use the 22ER9151/00 power adapter.

The power connector of the CD-i 350 is specified on page 77 of the owner's manual here.

I have a CD-i 360 service manual at home, but I doubt that it will provide more details. I'll check when I get home.

Hope this helps...

Mcampellone
Burn:Cycle Activated

Completely different power connector...

Post by Mcampellone » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes, I saw that as well, however the 370 has a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT power connector. Instead of the flat snap-in connector, the 370 has a perfectly ROUND connector with pins, which almost resembles an over-sized S-Video plug. So, that power supply would not work. I wish it had been that easy, I would have been very happy to buy that power supply from a seller currently on ebay (there is on for the 350 on sale right now).

I still have hope that someone out there will have some leads for me - thank you so very much!

Mike

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

This guy says he has an owners manual that presumably lists the pinouts of the connector: www.freetimeweb.nl/home/electro/video/cdi/cdi_370.html