CD-i Emulator Help

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Baragon
Burn:Cycle Activated

CD-i Emulator Help

Post by Baragon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:16 am

Why do people call it a Emulator if you need discs, Cables, and hardware?
Is there ANYWAY AT ALL that I can play a game for the CD-i emulator WITHOUT purchasing anything? I really would not want to buy anything cauze I just want to play 1 beta game. So.....Help? Please? Id be really thankful. Thanks

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Everything needed can be found online if you look hard enough.

But on this forum we're not going to help you with emulation of illegally obtained disc images using illegally obtained ROM files. Typically using an illegally obtained unlimited edition of CD-i Emulator. Of course you may say "So what do I care?" but that's your choice.

PS. Did I use enough bold? Where's the <blink> tag when you need it :twisted:

Austin
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by Austin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 pm

This thread needs more BOLD. And some underlines for good measure. :lol:
The IMPLANTgames Podcast - Episode 66: http://implantgames.com/implantgames/podcast66

Baragon
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Baragon » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 pm

[/b]LOL I really think we did use it enough LOL