Boxed CDi 220

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
prabmire
Burn:Cycle Activated

Boxed CDi 220

Post by prabmire » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:54 am

Hey all,

I hardly fire the old girl up, so i thought I may sell it on, not 100 percent sure yet, I do like the odd gaming session on voyeur!

The machine itself is cosmetically perfect, it even has the silicone protector on the LED display, the only issue with it is, the CD tray needs a bit of help opening sometimes (easy fix).

Internally the timekeeper does need replacing, or modifying to take a cr2032 (again know how required).

The good news is, its boxed with instructions, power lead, original remote & i also have one of those nice rare philips gamepads.

Gameswise i've got a few lose discs havent got them to hand so can't list the title and i have a stack of cdr games aswell

Looking for £75 delivered for the machine with games unless i have a change of heart!

Prab