My CD-I collection so far!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
JokerJur
Burn:Cycle Activated

My CD-I collection so far!

Post by JokerJur » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Here's my current collection, have some more kids VCD's and stuff but those are downstairs for my 3 year old to play around with.

Some demo's and stuff:
And a load of VCD's and other stuff:

This is the only double stuff I have at the moment, but have more coming in, will post a trade topic once I get them.

K1ngArth3r
Sum Zero Barman

Post by K1ngArth3r » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:57 am

That's a really nice start, you have a great selection of games there :D

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice collection!
I think I'll take some pictures of mine soon too. ;)
Philips CDi 210, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, 3DS, N64, Game Cube, PS1, PSone, PS2, PS3 slim, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC.

JokerJur

Post by JokerJur » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks guys!

Would love to see pics qw4tt0r, do you collect just about everything as well?
Got any trade material? For any console?

Expecting a nice CD-I set tomorrow!

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah I collect pretty much for any console.
Mainly racing games, I am a big Formula 1 fan and I really like the games as well but I pretty much will buy any racing game without drift physics (like Ridge Racer, I really don't like that stuff) and the game must be atleast decent (or so bad that it's good).
I have a few things I focus on besides racing games though: GTA games (my favorite series), gamecube games, SNES games (I recently got a SNES), Duke Nukem, WW2 games and ofcourse I am looking for new consoles (I am still on the hunt for a NES, Megadrive, Dreamcast, etc).

My collection isn't really big though, I have 21 systems (although my Atari VCS 4 switch doesn't work) and 271 games.
I have a lot of variations of systems, like that I own 2 Ataris (VCS, 2600 jr), 2 CD-Is (210, 470), 2 PS1s (original PS, PSone), 2 orignal gameboys (regular grey one, a red one).
I probably only have been collecting for a year or 2, and since I am only 20 years old and unemployed I don't have a lot to spend. ;)

As for trading material, I have a few doubles but they are all very common titles:
Family Games 1 and 2 on CD-i.
Arcade Classics on CD-i.
Ms Pac-Man on the Atari VCS/2600.

I'll see if I can take some pictures tomorrow, atleast of my CD-i stuff. ;)
Philips CDi 210, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, 3DS, N64, Game Cube, PS1, PSone, PS2, PS3 slim, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, PC.

Seb
Softech Recruit

Post by Seb » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:57 pm

A great collection you've got there, awesome! How long have you been collecting CD-i for? I might make some pictures sometime too, to show what I've got. I see a few titles in there I don't have though, cool!

I also collect just about everything and have a couple of doubles here and there. I see you're both from the Netherlands, so that would make trading a lot easier (although Limburg is quite a ways...).
Check out my YouTube channel for some CD-i reviews!

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Nice collection. :)
"Third down, bases are loaded, and we're pullin' the goalie!"

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Here is my collection of CD-i games and consoles (exept Micro Machines demo disc), I desided not to include Video CDs and stuff like that and only one controller because the other one is the same. ;)

I can post pictures of my whole gaming collection sometime too if you guys are interested. ;)

JokerJur

Post by JokerJur » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing! Some interesting stuff there I'd like as well. :o

I bought this lot yesterday, some new CDI stuff in there as well as a few doubles. I've opened a trade topic in the Buy, Sell & Trade section of the forum!

I've been actively collecting CD-I for 3 months or so, buying lots here and there and helping other Europeans purchase a CD-I console through eBay. :wink:

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice, I am still looking for a game controller for the CD-i.
But I have yet to find one, there isn't any CD-i stuff at the fleamarkets I go to sadly.

JokerJur

Post by JokerJur » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I have a spare joypad like the one in my controller pictures, on the right.
We could trade that for something maybe.

qw4tt0r

Post by qw4tt0r » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm

JokerJur wrote:I have a spare joypad like the one in my controller pictures, on the right.
We could trade that for something maybe.
That would be lovely, but I think I only have doubles that you already have:

Arcade Classics, Family Games 1 and 2 on the CD-i.
Ms Pac-man on the Atari 2600.

I might have some other CD-i software that I have double though, but I don't know if you are interested. ;)