Black moon Project will come back ?

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Arethius_RGC
Burn:Cycle Activated

Black moon Project will come back ?

Post by Arethius_RGC » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Hello,

It is a shame that the black moon project shut its door. It would great if it could up again. Are all files of sites lost ? Or it is just a motivation issue?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi Arethius_RGC, I'm not sure what happened, but the Black Moon Project never shut down, possibly there was a reset that causes a small time-out, or perhaps there could be a problem with your connection, but for the time being, The Black Moon Project will remain available.

Having said that, Devin is taking a long holiday from the front but he is still active here (The last time I've seen him was in september 2012)

He will be back :)

Arethius_RGC
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Arethius_RGC » Tue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm

ok thanks.

Great to hear

Trev
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Trev » Wed May 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Bas wrote:Devin is taking a long holiday from the front but he is still active here (The last time I've seen him was in september 2012)

He will be back :)
Hope so. Too many CD-i fans are taking "long holidays" ... myself included.
"Third down, bases are loaded, and we're pullin' the goalie!"

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Wed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Ditto here... Sometimes Real Life gets in the way of these things...

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm knocking about guys! :D

Still maintaining CD-i support as best I can maintaining the websites on-line status and these forums. The forums I need to focus upon right now as my web host is migrating to a new PHP which makes these forums technically redundant. Unfortunately this means installing a new forum and transferring the database! So it might be a rocky road ahead and my web skills are now very very rusty!