Compliments to Devin!!

The definitive Philips CD-i technical resource and the longest standing CD-i website in history. Suggest content, articles, technical information or any other material you would like to see on the ICDIA. Discuss the available resources on the ICDIA and anything related to this historical website.
TerraTron
Burn:Cycle Activated

Compliments to Devin!!

Post by TerraTron » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:36 am

I Think its a verry good thing, the ICDIA information isn't lost! So my compliments to Devin!

Question:

Are the downloads become avaleble? (like Mediamogul?)

I tried to download it but didn't work yet....

Regards,

TerraTron

Webmaster:

Http://cdi.eigenstart.nl

Teammember:

Le Monde du CDi

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:06 pm

I'm sure if it is a highly sought-after file it will become available... A full backup is available, but Devin has access to the originals, so anyway i don't think it would be problem.
And now that there will be be new updates again, perhaps even more resources can be added?
Last edited by Bas on Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:47 pm

Thanks for the compliment but it's all thanks to Jorg. Without him none of this would have been possible, i'm honoured to host his fantastic resource.

We actually thought demand would be low for the Media Mogul files so they weren't made available. If the community would like to see them on-line again i'm sure that could be arranged. Otherwise the entire ICDIA is intact as it was before at icdia.org besides a few small updates to keep it in line with the current situation including the links section everything should be in order.