Rom/bios question

CD-i Emulator is the first fully evolving windows compatible emulator project of the Philips CD-i system. Discuss the emulator, compatibility issues, seek help and support to get the program operating and post what you'd like to see in future revisions of the program. CD-i players ROM (BIOS) requests, begging and links will not be tolerated. Otherwise feel free to post your thoughts on this amazing new piece of software.
Heatseeker86
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Heatseeker86 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:59 pm

Mario Wacky Worlds isnt very playable anyways with it being a prototype and all ... its a real shame too I would have liked to have seen it finished. Looks like it would have been another mario instant classic... :cry:

Nemesis, I too am using the 910 BIOS and I can play all the games that have been confirmed playable... ive had some games freeze up at the CD Interactive logo screen but i find that if you push a button to skip its little animation sequence, it wont freeze and you can actually play the game...

Nemesis

Post by Nemesis » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:33 pm

That sounds exactly like my problem - Link FOE didnt work for me.
Last edited by Nemesis on Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:47 pm

The freeze at the end of the animation is one of the known problems. It appears to player-model dependent but definitely happens on the Mini-MMC players (of which the 910 is one).

Nemesis

Post by Nemesis » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Thats nice to know, i dont feel completely stupid now.

Basically the emulator was working fine the whole time,i just wasn't pressing the controller button to bypass the animation.

Apparently i'm the only person who didnt read the documentation-no one else complained of this problem.