Hotel Mario Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Hotel Mario Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:52 pm

The Hotel Mario game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with the complete set of CD cover scans for the European Edition and various information from the disc itself.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:30 pm

Included footage of gameplay from the 1994 Winter Sampler Disc thanks to Craig (davcrag) for this submission. Finally some video illustrating one of the better uses for a Nintendo license!!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:50 pm

excellent work, although for an 'official promo video' the edges are a bit rough, don't you think? without any voice, start or 'coming soon'....

Nonetheless, great resource and thumbs up to Craig for the videos!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:13 pm

These are all direct RIPS from the disc itself so the quality is as good as the original. Probably todays PC technology in high resolution that exposes yester years shortfalls in terms of visual clarity, thus the appearance of rough edges!!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:18 pm

i don't mean the lack of quality of the video's, but today's promo's are more introduced to the game. These video's (the original, not any rip!) could have been made by anyone, but the same thing happened with the 1995 Games Sampler. Fascinating stuff how philips handled the games division..!!

the rip couldn't be better, nothing wrong with that :)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:24 pm

AAHhhh I understand now, thinking the wrong form of "Rough" :roll:

Yes all these videos were simply introductions and the inital gameplay footage. Still interesting though, on a few you can see differences between the footage used on the sampler disc and the final game itself. Mostly just the menu screens with Burn:Cycle, The Apprentice and Mutant Rampage as examples. More to follow!!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:30 pm

A few new additions including CD-i Emulator Compatibility, also some Screenshots and Game Facts.