Brain Dead 13 Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Brain Dead 13 Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:02 pm

The Brain Dead 13 game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with full scan of the European Retail Packaging. Extracted information from the disc itself containing the abstract, bibliographic and copyright information. Also included a promotional video from the 1997 Dutch Sampler Disc!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:50 pm

Included a few Game Facts from a general perspective of these Full Motion Video Adventure games and also provided a boxout with a screenshot gallery of the games hero Lance Galahad being mutilated then resurrected!! Very colourful if nothing else.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 am

great pics devin, i always loved all the ways Fritz could die in this game, the fact you have infinite lives really stretches the fun of the game, as both Dragon's Lair and Space Ace are highly frustating to play!

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:50 pm

Although it is still the same point or click type of a game the multiple death and resurrection screens makes it more varied than its counterparts without a doubt.