Secret Mission Game Page Updated

A community focused CD-i website since early 2001 The Black Moon Project has delivered diverse content. From a simple catalogue code to uncovering the lost CD-i Mario game of Nintendo fame in Super Mario's Wacky Worlds. Interviews, Articles and Game Guides are just a few of the resources available. If you have any comments on Black Moon then leave them here.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Secret Mission Game Page Updated

Post by Devin » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:00 am

The Secret Mission game page on The Black Moon Project has been updated with a full scan of the European Retail Packaging. Extracted information from the disc itself containing the abstract, bibliographic and copyright information.
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:33 pm

A promotional movie from the CD-Online Issue 01 disc is now available for viewing!

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:08 pm

The "Abstract", "Bibliographic" and "Copyright" details are a nice touch to the game page. Very nice find!

I think it should be nice to add a review about every title. So people can read what others think about a specific title. When that's complete, maybe more screenshots and guides can be added..... It's a game index without an end!

cdifan
CD-i Emulator Author

Post by cdifan » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:40 pm

The problem with reviews is that they are biased... Some kind of "talkback" feature or a forum link might be more appropriate?

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:43 am

Both good points that i've taken great time to consider in the past. I'm in two minds about doing these sorts of "Retrospective Reviews" on the one hand it would add greater depth and readability to a games page but as CD-i Fan states these can be biased. So I decided upon a happy medium of providing the Game Facts column which in effect is a factual reflection on the game and would hopefully provide a little more depth to each game page. Of course I haven't completely ruled out the possibility of a "Devin Says" boxout where I state my particular views on the game! :wink:

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:01 am

Probably you can review what kind of game it is, not to mention about quality and gameplay? I've seen a forum link before in discographies and this is a great feature. Everyone can add their opinion to the thread, which is linked through the game page. Maybe that's a nice option to consider..