Shadow and the Colossus

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.
Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Shadow and the Colossus

Post by Devin » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:55 pm

My prayers have been answered for this game, it's looking promising. I usually agree with GameSpots reviews and you can find the one for Shadow and the Colossus here. If your too lazy to read it like me just click on the video review where you can drool over in game footage. The battles in this game are going to be immense, can't wait for the February European release (Damn you Yanks and early release dates!!)
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:04 pm

A few name changes and 4 months later I have to say "Shadow of the Colossus" is superb! Was a little warey of ordering it on-line because i'm a limited edition whore! Turns out that all issues of this game are packaged in the same cardboard slipcase complete with four postcards as with the original ICO. Just £23, which is a bonus for a new release available from Simply Games and directly through this link for readers in the UK. Downed my second colossus and the experience is like nothing in any other videogame. It's really quite exhilarating when you clamber up each Colossus and you loose focus of the Colossus entirely where it turns into a very well done 3D platform game!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"