Just seen this for sale anyone know much about Haunted House

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:57 pm

That's some kind of 'interactive' storybook from Media Station about the stories of Jan Pienkowski

Released in..... 1996? Pretty late in the life of CD-i, but it's not really a game in my opinion.

Just a storybook in where you have to explore several rooms and find the exit or something. For children, that is. And base-case. There are small games in it, just like in Surf City.

Watch a movie of the CD-ROM version here. (47MB!) The CD-ROM is identical to the CD-i version.

yokohama
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by yokohama » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:09 pm

Last edited by yokohama on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erronous
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Erronous » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:54 am

Yes, this is not really a game. Would rate it uncommon to rare, I have seen several copies, but not too many. Probably not really that rare; here in Holland the market for English-only kids titles wouldn't be that big anyway. maybe it's more readily available in US or UK.