TRADE : I need Peacemaker Gun or CD-i Mouse - I have DVC car

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
vwrafi
Burn:Cycle Activated

TRADE : I need Peacemaker Gun or CD-i Mouse - I have DVC car

Post by vwrafi » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:44 pm

Is anybody here from Poland . I need this gun Peacekeeper for Mad Dog McCree and other games or a CD-I Mouse or both of them . I can buy it if someone had this or trade for something ( I've got one cartridge DVC 22ER9956 ( Digital Video Cartridge ) for the Full Motion Video ) . I can trade this cartridge for mouse or gun .

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:43 am

they don't cost that much, someone to trade these with may be hard to find (you could be lucky!) but do you check ebay or your local auction site to find it? You can also visit the CD-i Store to buy those. In that case, you get a brand new one!

Oh, and by the way, you realize games which require the Digital Video Cartridge won't play with the CD-i emulator :wink:

vwrafi

Post by vwrafi » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:44 am

But I am from Poland and I don't know how I could buy something from another country . I think that will be much expensive . I don't play on CD-i emulator :) I've got Philips CDI 450 , CDI 220 , CDI 210 and another CDI 210 ( every console with DVC ) + one more cartridge DVC :D To be fully happy I need gun or mouse , but in Poland it is so hard to find . We in Poland are not so rich :oops: , so there is a very hard to find something that has anything to do with CD-Interactive . That CD players was to expensive for our country ( if somebody in year 1992 has Amiga 500 we call him a rich person :lol: )

But I will call to my bank and ask them how much will be cost to transfer money to bank in other country , I supposed it will be VERY expensive :evil:

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:07 am

Well, if that is a problem you could try to sell your cartridge first, from that money you can buy a gun, maybe with a little extra.

Being a part of the European Union you can transfer money to other countries of the EU for free, you should ask your bank for a swift code from the country you want to transfer the money to.

In the end, a cd-i peripheral auctions between a few euros to a lot, it's very subjective. You decide on forehand what you want to spend on it ...

It's not the first time games you download are corrupt. When a game (burnt) freezes during play try to burn it again or download the file again, this may overcome the corrupt part in the file. Otherwise, different player types react differently on CD-R's. Try another player and it may handle the game a lot better.

vwrafi

Post by vwrafi » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:24 pm

In the end, a cd-i peripheral auctions between a few euros to a lot, it's very subjective.
Yes , I've noticed it . Look here :

http://aukcjewp.wp.pl/show_item.php?item=99413382

Somebody ( not me ) buy a Philips CDI220 player without DVC cartridge for 105zl ( it is about 25 euro ) .

and look at this other auction ( which I was won ) :

http://aukcjewp.wp.pl/show_item.php?item=100852337

I bought the same Philips but with DVC cartridge for 25zl ( about 7 euro ) .

So , some people don't know what they are selling :D This man who sells me this player wrote in the auction description " CD player with something else , but I don't know what is that " ( DVC :) ) . Like I said before , Philips CD-i were not so popular in Poland so , many people doesn't know what they have in home :D

Oh , and I call to my bank and they want 80zl ( about 25 euro ) for money transfer to bank in other EU country . This gun in CD-I Store has good price ( 10 pounds ) but I will pay another 13 pounds for money transfer + I think 5 pounds for package . So it will cost me 28 pounds :evil: Not so good . So I must wait if somebody else from Poland will come to this forum and want to sell me the gun or mouse :)

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:28 pm

I can hardly imagine that. I thought I didn't have to pay for that. However, what about sending cash? Well hidden in an envelope, a bit risky, but I've done this quite a lot with success.

vwrafi

Post by vwrafi » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:32 pm

Hmmm , in envelope , that's a good idea . So now I must find somebody that I can trust ( because when I send money in envelope to somebody , I wil don't have any proof that I give him the money ) .

Erronous
CDinteractive Moderator

Post by Erronous » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:24 pm

In an envelope with the money hidden between two cardboard sheets usually worked for me, although it's been a long time since I've done that or received money that way.

It is possible for money transfers within the EU to cost money; italy also has the same problem. The law does not say the transfers are free of charge, rather that they have to cost the same as a transfer within the country itself. 28 Euro sounds a bit high; I think Western Union money transfer would be cheaper then.

WindowsKiller
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by WindowsKiller » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:55 am

Why not use PayPal? Or isn't that available in Poland?