PS3, 360 or Wii ?

This is where you can discuss anything besides CD-i related topics. Introduce yourself, discuss films, music, travel and get to know what interests the community has beyond CD-i.

PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii ?

Sony PlayStation 3
23%
Microsoft Xbox 360
38%
Nintendo Wii
38%

Total votes: 13

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

PS3, 360 or Wii ?

Post by Bas » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:39 pm

I'm sure you thought about at least once. What's it going to be? What will be the best one in your opinion? Why do you think one will suffer?

I think Sony goes into deep problems with the launch of PS3 at 600 Euros, heating problems and the fact the outside is ugly imo...

I'm still a Nintendo fan, ultimately I'll pick up a 360 too because I don't want to miss on GTA 4 ;)

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:16 pm

That's one I really can't answer!

Nothings appeals to me on the XBOX 360, I'm waiting for Gears of War to sell me on this one and then some. The PS3 I'll happily sit on until MGS4 rears its head and a massive price reduction is introduced. Leaving the Nintendo Wii as the only console I'm likely to pickup at launch. If it offers some unique gameplay through Mario Galaxy then that's more than enough for me, plus the promise of retro-release games from Nintendo, Sega and even Turbo Duo stuff... excellent :D
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:39 pm

From what ive seen of the 360 it seems to have a problem with a certain recoloured "screen of death" issue ;), now in the nice slimming shade of Black.

Plus none of the consoles above really interest me atm as, from what ive seen so far, compared to a PC they are kinda one trick ponies.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:45 pm

tgn_rogue wrote:From what ive seen so far, compared to a PC they are kinda one trick ponies.
That would be they just play games? :wink:

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:43 pm

I just saw Geometry Wars playing and now I want an XBOX 360!