Zelda 's adventure and Drug Wars for sale on Ebay

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Zelda 's adventure and Drug Wars for sale on Ebay

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:59 pm

I'm selling two rare titles for the cdi on ebay:

Drug Wars

Zelda's adventure

RIDER
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by RIDER » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:05 am

Zelda's adventure. Noice! i'm interested :D

gtdalby

Post by gtdalby » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:42 am

Bidding war again then ;)

RIDER

Post by RIDER » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm

Argh, so someone sniped it while I was asleep :evil: I hope it isn't a member here :wink:

gtdalby

Post by gtdalby » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Not me at least. I forgot to bid :P

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:57 am

I just got another copy of the zelda's adventure game. This one is in mint perfect condition (even a bit better than the last one) .
I will be selling it on ebay.co.uk, but I don't know when yet.

I'll post the auction link when it starts (as always opening bid will be 1 pound)

RIDER

Post by RIDER » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:57 pm

With the sort of luck I get with your auctions, I'll probably get outbidded again.

Or maybe I should put in a higher bid :D

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:49 pm

if you bid during the last 10 seconds than people won't outbid you! :wink:

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 am

if you bid during the last 10 seconds than people won't outbid you!
a lot of people think that, but I don't know if it is true.
If another person did place a large bid, than you will have only a few seconds to decide if you want to increase your bid again (and again). I don't like making a decision in just a few seconds when it comes to money, so I never "snipe", I just bid what I would want to pay for the items.

On rare items there usually are only a small amount people that are willing to pay a relatively large amount. If all people try to snipe at the very last moment, than the item will end up at a high price, but the maximum bid will be somewhat low for most of the time.

Now if 1 bidder does place a large bid relatively early on, then the maximum bid will still be low for most of the time, but any sniper will have a hard time getting the item because he has no idea what the maximum bid might be. And you can only bid so many times in 10 seconds.

That way I got a very rare Samsung Nuon N504 player for only 30,- euros and the ultra rare Iron Soldier 3 for 60,- euros .

Shroo-man
Sum Zero Barman

Post by Shroo-man » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:52 am

XCLTempesT wrote: Now if 1 bidder does place a large bid relatively early on, then the maximum bid will still be low for most of the time, but any sniper will have a hard time getting the item because he has no idea what the maximum bid might be. And you can only bid so many times in 10 seconds.
Thats true but most of the time people decide they want to bid more after someone else outbids them. I just enter my maximum during the last 15 seconds that way it prevents people constantly bidding more when someone outbids them. they should just enter there maximum straight away! but its better for the seller of course if people bid early and often. I have no problem winning things using this method and in any case its always the highest bidder who is the winner.

RIDER

Post by RIDER » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:52 pm

Shroo-man wrote:if you bid during the last 10 seconds than people won't outbid you! :wink:
Yep

GRRR time zones

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:34 pm

I have just posted a new auction of Zelda's adventure on ebay.co.uk.
Like I already said, this one is in PERFECT condition, 100% like new, no scratches on the disc, truly SUBLIME condition!

Zelda's adventure

I'm also selling another Drug Wars :
Drug Wars