Philips CD-i 740 high-end player for sale!

Sell, trade or buy CD-i related items through this forum. All sales and trades are strictly private transactions, CDinteractive, Black Moon and the associated network accept no responsibility if a dispute arises from such transactions which are taken at your own risk.
Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Philips CD-i 740 high-end player for sale!

Post by Bas » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:13 am

Hello, I feel like spamming for one guy selling four rare Philips CD-i 740 players (I repeat: four rare Philips CD-i 740 players), which, if you don't outbid the current bidder, will probably end up on ebay soon for more money ;) - So, if you're interested, follow this link and buy them!

I think you all agree the 740 CD-i player is the best CD-i player ever made: "The most advanced consumer CD-i player ever made. Featured an RS232-port alongside with two seperate ports for input devices. Had extensive controls for playing of CD-Audio at the front of the player. Incorporated Digital Video. Only available in a very limited edition. "!

Realtime
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by Realtime » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Man i would love to get my hand on one of those players to bad its a dutch site ( no offence intended for the dutch members :) ) I can't speak nor understand it, does anyone have any experience using that site outside of holland etc? I whants one of those players! :D
Calm, collected, full, rich life? ...Bored? Instant crisis!

tda
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by tda » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am

They are already sold ;)

XCLTempesT
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by XCLTempesT » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 pm

I put up an auction for a cdi-740 player on ebay:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZttempje