Favourite cd-i game

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
collect-o-maniac
Burn:Cycle Activated

Favourite cd-i game

Post by collect-o-maniac » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:35 pm

Just wondering what where your favourite games. Mine has to be 7th guest if only for the reason its the first time i met my missus :lol: . Nothing better than helping someone than when their stuck on a game :wink: Although it was a very close contest for me between 7th guest and little devil. So come on.....whats your fav game and why?

Bas
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Bas » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:08 pm

Creature Shock, because of a great history, great graphics, great gameplay and the only two-disc set available... It was the best experience the cd-i gave me...

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:16 pm

Burn:Cycle even to this day I like to watch the trailer in awe at how cool it looks, to think this was an original CD-i release as well!!

The Apprentice for gorgeous graphics and high quality of production throughout the game. Why couldn't all CD-i platformers be like this!!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:46 am

Personally my fav CD-i titles have to be:

Escape From Cyber City, if you couldnt tell by the avatar and sig lol.
Burn Cycle
and The Lords of the Rising Sun.

I would love to get my hands on some renders/images form those last two games for sig's but the only ones ive managed to get have been low quality and small lol, Oh well.

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:27 pm

Like the sig dude!!
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"

tgn_rogue
Karmic Church Disciple

Post by tgn_rogue » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:31 pm

Thanks, IF I could get some decent images of other CD-i games I would make some for other games ... I did make one for the Zelda WOG and Link games once though .. I also photoshopp'd a whole "Complete and Labeled Gamelon Map" from photos of it while I played the game lol.

Then again that (hopefully) Is another area where the Emulator would come in handy lol.

Well when I say decent images I mean decent siezed ... as most of the ones ive found are pretty small lol, especially the ingame ones Which are more what im after typically.