CDI Games wanted! UK / Europe Preferred!

Anything relating to CD-i can be discussed in this forum. From the multiple hardware iterations of the system to the sofware including games, reference, music and Video CDs. Maybe you hold an interest in Philips Media and the many development houses set up to cater for CD-i if so then this is the forum.
xxjustinukxx
Burn:Cycle Activated

CDI Games wanted! UK / Europe Preferred!

Post by xxjustinukxx » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:59 pm

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all well?

Here is a list of some CDI titles im after. Im off over to the black moon project store in a minute to see if they can help me out, but in the meantime, if anyone has any of these and can offer them for sale (maybe a good price for several of them?) I would appreciate it!

Here's the list:

Zelda - The Wand of Gamelon
Link - The faces of evil
Voyeur
Mad Dog McCree
Burn Cycle
Dragons Lair 1 & 2
Who shot johnny rock?

and any others you might think are "must have's!"

oh, im also looking for a reasonably priced joypad or two!

cheers! :D

Justin
"Try not. Do or do not...There is no try" - Yoda

cdi4eva
Burn:Cycle Activated

Post by cdi4eva » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:58 pm

I have link - faces of evil for sale and Master Labyrinth very rare too

Devin
CDinteractive Admin

Post by Devin » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:37 pm

I have the following available from Black Moon all new and sealed...

Link - The Faces of Evil (USA Edition)
Voyeur (USA Edition)
Burn:Cycle (USA Edition) this was imported back to the UK so had the barcode of the jewel case punched and the sleeves barcode struck with a blue pen for some reason beyond me!

Could probably dig up a Mad Dog McCree in used but fairly good condition if your interested.

The others my good buddy Glenn stocks through the GAMGATOR2000 PHILIPS CDI SHOWCASE also all new stuff and pretty cheap with the pound conversion! Although shipping pushes up the price I tend to go for slow surface mail from the USA which can take a couple of months just to save money.

Master Labyrinth is a funny old game worth investigating and is quite uncommon but I wouldn't go as far as to call it rare. Well probably rare on UK shores in fairness to Glen AKA cdi4eve :wink:
Sol Cutter: "I don't think you've acquired the marketed range!"